Brockwell Swimmers Terms and Conditions
1st January 2015
Welcome to this website which is run for the community by the BrockwellSwimmers.com. The website is maintained by the community on a goodwill basis. It is intended to provide an informal, friendly and useful resource. To respect people’s privacy and to protect the interests of the community and BrockwellSwimmers.com we have to publish Terms and Conditions; these follow below.
The term ‘BrockwellSwimmers.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
If you contribute content you agree to do so considerately and responsibly. Site administrators have the right to suspend or cancel ability to contribute and to edit site content. While the intention is to keep the site up to date the site administrators take no responsibility for the accuracy of any information on the site or of the fairness or accuracy of any comment on the site or any reliance placed upon them or harm caused by them. Any error or complaint should be brought to the attention of site administrators as soon as practical.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that news of any products, services or any information made available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without BrockwellSwimmers.com’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- BrockwellSwimmers.com reserves the right to contact users from time to time regarding items on this web and other BrockwellSwimmers.com matters.
If you have any questions relating to these Terms & Conditions please use the contact form.